The Toothless people can still chew, and carry pitchforks.
‘In the 320 pages of Valérie Trierweiler’s literary revenge attack on François Hollande, just two words may have destroyed what remains of the hapless French President’s credibility. France has exploded with self-righteous rage at Ms Trierweiler’s claim that a Socialist President, who once said that he “hated the rich”, jokingly refers to the poor in private as “les sans dents” – “people without teeth”.’
- France’s Jilted First Lady Tells All
- Trierweiler adds to the pressure on Hollande
- Reactions to Valérie Trierweiler’s tell-all book
- How Valerie Trierweiler has sealed the president’s fate
- Hollande backed by allies and rivals after Trierweiler’s kiss and tell
- 4 surprising revelations from former first lady’s tell-all book on Francois Hollande