He has a bad comb over, gets paid eight figures to tell us we need more war…. Whats not to like ?
‘On issues from Ukraine to the Islamic State to Guantánamo Bay, Barack Obama’s nominee to helm the Pentagon signaled his intention to push for more aggressive military action for the remainder of the president’s term.
Ashton Carter’s hawkish tone in his Senate armed services committee confirmation hearing on Wednesday applied to practically every geopolitical issue the Obama administration is currently confronting. A disconnect between Carter and the administration on Ukraine, playing out in real time during Carter’s testimony, raised questions about his influence as Pentagon chief ahead of his anticipated confirmation.’
- Defense Secretary Nominee Supports Arming Ukraine
- Defense nominee Carter would reconsider Afghan withdrawal plan
- Defense nominee Carter casts himself as independent voice
- Defense nominee: US ‘not where it should be’ on cybersecurity
- Ashton Carter calls for stability in defense budget
- Ashton Carter: “the next coming of Paul Wolfowitz”
- Republicans See…
View original post 26 more words